WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a long 6 year project, I am purchasing watches as gifts for 12 colleagues who worked from the beginning with me on this project. 4 of the 12 have indicated a preference for a Patek. I would like to purchase 3 Perpetuals and 1 Annual Calendar Patek watches. I prefer the 5159, 5140, 5396 and 5146. I have found a couple watches here and there with Authorized Dealers, but I would prefer to purchase from one authorized dealer, if possible. This goal might be impossible given the relative rarity of these watches. Does anyone have a recommendation of authorized dealers to contact who might have an inventory of these watches? I am only interested in purchasing from an authorized dealer because I want each recipient to receive a warranty card with their name already filled out. These watches are being purchased as gifts for people who will keep them for a lifetime, not to flip or for speculation. I can convince any dealer that I have no other purpose other than giving a gift. Any advice would be helpful.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Sorry I can't offer any suggestions regarding a single AD with all those pieces in stock, but I sure wish I worked for you right now. :001_tt1: Sounds like an amazing gesture.:thumbup1:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry I can't offer any suggestions regarding a single AD with all those pieces in stock, but I sure wish I worked for you right now. :001_tt1: Sounds like an amazing gesture.:thumbup1:
Fortunately, I have located two of the watches, but the search continues. I was surprised that only 4 of the 12 expressed a preference for PP, but I can't complain given that the other brands are a little easier to find and a whole lot less expensive. One of the Patek's is for me, and I am very excited about owning my first one.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Try BC Clark in downtown Oklahoma City. I saw a 5146 there last week and I think they have at least two of the others you listed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts