WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked this up a couple weeks ago. N8, 10K RGP, 35mm 5h23 movement. I had to re-seal the crystal and do some cleaning and it is now running like a charm. I liked it because of the beveled crystal which are not seen very often. Pictures are from seller.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Nice looking watch and great to get it with a correct box! Thought most cases by that time were electroplate. If it is RGP, that's even better. I have seen some prices on those Bulova quartz watches as high as for Bulova 23/30J auto watches. Thanks for sharing. I had a similar one last year but it was a "TZ" (Time Zone) model. Sold it for more than I paid.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks, I am very pleased with it and the price I paid( $76.00). I am not an expert by any means so I may have overpaid but I am happy. The markings on it says 10k RGP. I was not sure if that is special or not. This was my first vintage purchase.

Mike

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
thanks, I am very pleased with it and the price I paid( $76.00). I am not an expert by any means so I may have overpaid but I am happy. The markings on it says 10k RGP. I was not sure if that is special or not. This was my first vintage purchase.

Mike
I am far from an expert on variations of case treatment but RGP is better and most I have seen from this time period have been electroplate. I don't think that's a bad price for a watch in very good condition. The box alone usually goes for $20 or more. Sometimes we pay more than the going price for something we really want. I sure have! :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts