WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys...I am a new one on panerai ..yesterday I wanted to buy my friend`s pam..
But im not so sure about his watch..real or fake watch..so he let me to take the picture..
here are the pics..

·
Registered
274 Posts
What is model #? take your pics and compare to other ones on the internet. Or go to a Panerai dealer if there is one near you, or a reputable jewelry store.

To me it looks fake, the engraving and the finish of the ass of the watch is not as clean looking as other Pams I've seen.

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
What kind of friend would offer to sell you a fake as real ?

The dial looks as though it is supposed to be a 217...but if that's the case then the movement is all wrong...

also if you look at the back the writing , which looks similar to a 127 is really upside down as the watch is a Destro and the crown should now be on the right side. The writing that says Firenze looks wrong as well. I can't think of what other destro Model has Marina Militare and a display back. If it is supoosed to be a different model than a 217 please let me know and we can look again, but for now I would avoid..

Cheers,
Rob

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.