WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, I have the opportunity to trade a guitar of mine for this Omega Seamaster. I have been collecting watches for about a year now and have always wanted one of these. This is my first luxury watch so i would greatly appreciate if someone here can set my mind at ease about it being authentic. It has the box and paperwork, however the warranty card is blank. I only have one picture so sorry if its not close enough.

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
looks to be an authentic seamaster 300 w the 1120 movement........to be sure take it to a jeweller to authorized omega dealer and have them remove the case back......this is the only way to verify if its a fake or not.....:thumbup:

·
Banned
28,405 Posts
looks to be an authentic seamaster 300 w the 1120 movement........
Won't have an 1120 - no "CHRONOMETER" on the dial. It's a quartz model and seems to be okay from the pictures. I'd like to see a few more, including a direct head on shot to see where the HEV lines up with the case/bezel/10:00 marker.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Won't have an 1120 - no "CHRONOMETER" on the dial. It's a quartz model and seems to be okay from the pictures. I'd like to see a few more, including a direct head on shot to see where the HEV lines up with the case/bezel/10:00 marker.
oops:laugh:

definitely no 1120

my bad:blushing:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts