WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello out there!

I am looking for info about this Rare vintage Zenith wall clock!
It as a 18 days movement.

Any one who got som skills , plz help me

Best Regards
Brown Wood Gauge Clock Measuring instrument

Data storage device Font Circle Gramophone record Audio equipment

Sent from my "Padda" using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I doubt any of us will be able to tell you much, especially without seeing the movement. Take it to a local clock shop for info, and post a picture of the inside if you can.
I don't know if I dare to take out the movement by my self. Maybe i will ask my local watchmaker to help me out. Then I can post some pics!

Best Regards /

Sent from my "Padda" using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
260 Posts
Probably the best place to get some information on obscure clocks is the NAWCC forum
mb.nawcc.org

Good luck!

·
Banned
778 Posts
Firstly - not to be rude - you don't know that it is rare by the very nature of the fact that you admit you know nothing about it. When someone does/says this it seems like a "sales post".

Secondly I doubt your clock is worth more than £200 from what I have seen of the market.

Good luck with your investigation - I hope you find out what you need to know and for the reasons that it is important.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Firstly - not to be rude - you don't know that it is rare by the very nature of the fact that you admit you know nothing about it. When someone does/says this it seems like a "sales post".

Secondly I doubt your clock is worth more than £200 from what I have seen of the market.

Good luck with your investigation - I hope you find out what you need to know and for the reasons that it is important.
I just thinks its pretty rare, after 2 hours cleaning the Internet, i came up with like 10 similar matches. But its just sales adds. And not much real deal info, just people that writes prices from 900 usd - 3200 usd. And says that its around the 1930.

I hoped to get more info about the watch, because i like it and i hangs on my wall. Thats not THAT very imported to get info about the watch. But i like vintage watches, and thinks its fun to know their history. And this is a watchforum so i thought this is the right place to ask.

Merry christmas ;)

Sent from my iPån5, using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.