WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've liked Invicta watches for some time but still don't own one. While Christmas shopping I came across the Corduba 3448 and knew that I had to have one. For me, the bigger the better. I may stop when my wristwatch gets to the Flava-Flav size but anything smaller than that I'll gladly wear on my wrist.

Anyhow, I'm hoping some of the vets here can suggest a reputable place online to buy this watch in particular and watches in general. I don't have zillions to spend on watches but my birthday is coming up in a couple weeks so now is the time to hit my wife with a new watch purchase.

Also, I've noticed a couple of posts asking if anyone happened to "bite" on certain watches/offers. What's that all about?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Welcome To the WTF...I will Private Message you

·
Registered
168 Posts
Oh and i would check with Tritons Treasures (he is one of our sponsors) for a watch you are looking for...I have heard good things about him and will be contacting him soon to see if he can get his hands on a watch for me.
http://stores.ebay.com/tritonstreasures-jewelry

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Welcome Filament, There are a couple of sponsors here as well. Just click on the banners above. One of them, Triton, posts quite often. I'm sure you will get the "other" info from liljimmy.

·
Registered
16,752 Posts
Our sponsors are very reliable and some offer a WTF discount. Be sure to ask.
They have excellent reputations

·
Registered
65 Posts
Invicta online

Hi there,
I have ordered a couple of watches in the past from Tom O'Palmer (one of the banners in the Invicta forum) - always had very good dealings with them (I also live in Canada - no problems with shipping, and they charged reasonable prices!)

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Hi there,
I have ordered a couple of watches in the past from Tom O'Palmer (one of the banners in the Invicta forum) - always had very good dealings with them (I also live in Canada - no problems with shipping, and they charged reasonable prices!)
Welcome to the Invicta forum! Nice to see a fellow Canuck!! Careful though these guys do nothing but abuse us poor Canadians...lol actually there are a bunch of great people in here, especially me...LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts