WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

Questions about Speedy Pro

618 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Houston 
#1 ·
Hello, All! Hope everything's going well in OmegaLand, home of perfection! I have a couple quick questions about the Speedy. Since this is not a diver's watch, I'm assuming it does NOT have a screw-down crown? Also, regarding the sub-dials, I know the one that reads 1-60 is the seconds. I'm just not 100% sure of what the other two are.. the one from 1-30 is minutes, I'm assuming? And the subdial from 1-12 is the one that confuses me the most. Is this measuring 1/10 of a second? Or 1/12 of a second? Or something else? Any clarification and/or explanations would be appreciated! :001_smile:

#2 ·
Hello!!!

First off all, you´re absolutely right about the crown!! :thumbup1: It does not have a screw down crown!!
Second, you´re also right about the sub dial for 60 seconds!!

The other two sub dials are for 30 minutes and 12 hours for the CHRONOGRAPH function!! If you don´t use this function they will remain stoped!!

I hope I made myself clear!! :thumbup1:

You can find more informations on OMEGA Official web site:

www.omegawatches.com

Best regards,
Rafael.

#5 ·
Hello Mr ru06

I hope you're enjoying your weekend.

As Larry says the outer minute track does indeed measure timings down to 1/5th of a second. This has been an aspect of the dial of the Speedy going back to the days of the original cal 321.

Hope that helps my friend.

Have a Perfect Day on Sunday :001_smile:

ZIN

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.