WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I've found a like new M19 with 3 straps, in visible perfect condition (except for a scratch that can't be picked up by a camera) for $500.

Do you think this is a good price or I could haggle lower? Do Lum Tec watches appreciate over time due to their limited production lines or not?

Many thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,735 Posts
Very few watches appreciate much over time, and since the M19 is sold out it's worth what someone is willing to pay for it. $500 doesn't sound outrageous, shoot lower and maybe meet in the middle..?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I found it on another forum. The $500 includes 3 straps, all original boxes/paperwork etc, and also includes FedEx/UPS shipping.

You are right, supply/demand - I really want this watch, but at the same time do not want to pay more than what I could possibly sell it for / what it is worth.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I found it on another forum. The $500 includes 3 straps, all original boxes/paperwork etc, and also includes FedEx/UPS shipping.

You are right, supply/demand - I really want this watch, but at the same time do not want to pay more than what I could possibly sell it for / what it is worth.
It's worth what people are willing to pay for it. If you want it, go for it.
$500 really isn't that much for a nice LT automatic in good shape.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts