WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Ive finally decided that my Ventura is lonely and needs a brother, so I have been looking at the Jazzmaster Auto Chrono model no. H32616533

Could anyone tell me what grade the 7750 movement is in this model?

Also online I have seen photos of this watch which claim to be the same model no., however in one photo the back has "Valjoux 7750" engraved on it and the strap buckle has "Hamilton" on it. The other photo shows the back with no "Valjoux 7750" engraving and an "H" on the buckle. Is this simply a case of a newer version?

Hope that all makes sense.

Thank you

Dave.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Hello,

Ive finally decided that my Ventura is lonely and needs a brother, so I have been looking at the Jazzmaster Auto Chrono model no. H32616533

Could anyone tell me what grade the 7750 movement is in this model?

Also online I have seen photos of this watch which claim to be the same model no., however in one photo the back has "Valjoux 7750" engraved on it and the strap buckle has "Hamilton" on it. The other photo shows the back with no "Valjoux 7750" engraving and an "H" on the buckle. Is this simply a case of a newer version?

Hope that all makes sense.

Thank you

Dave.
Could be a newer version. I would buy from a reputable dealer though. The Valjoux 7750 is only available in Elabore, Top, and Chronometer grades. Hamilton uses the Elabore grade. Good luck!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Could be a newer version. I would buy from a reputable dealer though. The Valjoux 7750 is only available in Elabore, Top, and Chronometer grades. Hamilton uses the Elabore grade. Good luck!
Thanks for that. I will definitely be buying from an AD. I think you are right about the newer version. It seems the one with "Valjoux 7750" engraved may be an older version as it comes with a non deployment clasp leather strap.

The AD that I have been looking at seems to show the version with a deployment clasp.

The problem is there are too many AD in Ireland, so I have to order based on photos!!

thanks again

Dave

1 - 3 of 3 Posts