WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to have a 40mm ss/plat Yachtmaster but eventually traded it because I didn't like the lugs being smaller than the endlinks. Now on the 2012 version I see that the endlinks and lugs are flush (or virtually so) like on the latest Sub-C's, Explorers, etc.

Question to the experts... Are the 2012 lugs now longer than pre-2012? By comparing the two attached pics, it seems to me that the 2012 endlinks are shorter, but did Rolex make the 2012 lugs longer as well?

Thanks

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
Well since no one has actually held one, anything said here will be only a guess.

However, I'm going to guess the case stayed the same based on everything else I can see and they just fixed the end link on the new bracelet. But again, that's just a guess and the only way you're going to be 100% sure of which it is is wait for them to get to the stores & personally compare the two side by side.

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
On a side note, the more I see that blue dialed Yachty the more I'm losing resisting the temptation to get one..... :001_unsure: :001_unsure: :cool1:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts