WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
28,291 Posts
Name's right on the dial: ADMIRAL. :thumbup1: If I see the serial number on the movement correctly as 12,78x,xxx it's from the mid 60's (1965 or 1966). The inside of the caseback will have the model number, usually a 4 digit one.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Another name for this

Name's right on the dial: ADMIRAL. :thumbup1: If I see the serial number on the movement correctly as 12,78x,xxx it's from the mid 60's (1965 or 1966). The inside of the caseback will have the model number, usually a 4 digit one.
well I know it is an ADMIRAL :lol:the case back has the number 85.57 other than admiral is there a name like conquest ? i have been googleing it with no firm answer!
some one here has got to know!
this must be a hard to find longines.
Thank you

·
Banned
28,291 Posts
well I know it is an ADMIRAL :lol:the case back has the number 85.57 other than admiral is there a name like conquest ? i have been googleing it with no firm answer!
some one here has got to know!
this must be a hard to find longines.
Thank you
Conquest IS a name like Admiral. You can send the serial number to Longines (go to their website and click on "Contact") and you should get some info sent back about the watch.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.