WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
5,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After arduous research and hours upon hours of verification I have indisputable proof that,despite what the nay-sayers contend, Invicta is indeed a true manufacturer of fine timepieces with their own factory.
I now have photographic proof that these claims are true!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Banned
2,275 Posts
LOL, this is too funny... I don't kow where you keep getting that stuff :lol: Can't believe a place like that actually exists...

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Some of the raw materials Invicta uses to fabricate their watch cases. :laugh:

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Hy Foggy where I live there are three Cheesecake Factories and the food,portions are great.We can't forget at least 25 varieties of cheesecake.
They are all in the same mall as Touneau and Fortunoff.Great watches and food perfect way to spend the day.

·
Banned
5,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hy Foggy where I live there are three Cheesecake Factories and the food,portions are great.We can't forget at least 25 varieties of cheesecake.
They are all in the same mall as Touneau and Fortunoff.Great watches and food perfect way to spend the day.
Cheesecake Factories in the BronX!!!

Wow things have changed since I was there last!!

Any on Grand Concourse???

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
No Foggy not the Bronx but White Plains NY about 20 minute ride Long Island Old Country Club Road about 45 minutes and Route 4 and 17 NJ about 25 minutes away.

·
Registered
541 Posts
No Cheesecake Factories in my neck of the woods.:crying:
All mine have to be shipped in by DHL/USPS and paid for with value pays.:cursing:

·
Registered
16,752 Posts
Thanks, foggy. I thought the Cheesecake Factory produced pin-up photos.
I'm delighted to know The Lalo has manufacturing plants. He is very Kraft-y. No one would think of invading a Cheesecake Factory to steal those patented designs.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts