WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After arduous research and hours upon hours of verification I have indisputable proof that,despite what the nay-sayers contend, Invicta is indeed a true manufacturer of fine timepieces with their own factory.
I now have photographic proof that these claims are true!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
2,101 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Some of the raw materials Invicta uses to fabricate their watch cases. :laugh:

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Hy Foggy where I live there are three Cheesecake Factories and the food,portions are great.We can't forget at least 25 varieties of cheesecake.
They are all in the same mall as Touneau and Fortunoff.Great watches and food perfect way to spend the day.

·
Banned
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hy Foggy where I live there are three Cheesecake Factories and the food,portions are great.We can't forget at least 25 varieties of cheesecake.
They are all in the same mall as Touneau and Fortunoff.Great watches and food perfect way to spend the day.
Cheesecake Factories in the BronX!!!

Wow things have changed since I was there last!!

Any on Grand Concourse???

·
Registered
16,743 Posts
Thanks, foggy. I thought the Cheesecake Factory produced pin-up photos.
I'm delighted to know The Lalo has manufacturing plants. He is very Kraft-y. No one would think of invading a Cheesecake Factory to steal those patented designs.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.