WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the forum and was wondering if someone could help me. I recently bought a Pro Diver 8928C which has the coin edge bezel and I love the watch. I own a few other much more expensive swiss made timepieces and the 8928C looks just as good and is really accurate for an automatic. I would like to start collecting this series but it seems that other than the 8926 the coin edge bezel has been phased out. I really want my next purchase to be the 9309 but I can't find it with the coin edge. I just don't like the look of the scalloped bezel. Other than the 8926, is the coin edge bezel still available on the classic 40mm case pro divers?

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
You could look at the 9937OB, which is very similar to the 8926 only it has a swiss movement, solid end links, and a better clasp. There is also the 9938 which is a two tone version with the same upgrades. The 9937OB is still available new but the 9938 is no longer in production, I think.

Also check out Discount Watch Stores, they have a brand new line of Pro Divers featuring a coin edge bezel and the NH35A movement. I would give you model numbers but I can't go to the store at my work computer.

I found some models elsewhere for you to check out: 3512, 3511, 8927A-3-YB. There are others, just keep your eyes open.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You could look at the 9937OB, which is very similar to the 8926 only it has a swiss movement, solid end links, and a better clasp. There is also the 9938 which is a two tone version with the same upgrades. The 9937OB is still available new but the 9938 is no longer in production, I think.

Also check out Discount Watch Stores, they have a brand new line of Pro Divers featuring a coin edge bezel and the NH35A movement. I would give you model numbers but I can't go to the store at my work computer.

I found some models elsewhere for you to check out: 3512, 3511, 8927A-3-YB. There are others, just keep your eyes open.
Thanks for the info. I will check out the model numbers you suggested.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
I own a 8928C also. It is a great piece for the money, good looking, nice bracelet, excellent Lume and an accurate Miyota 8215 movement. What more could you ask for in one hundred dollar watch. :thumbup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts