WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,216 Posts
publius said:
Can someone tell me what Ronda movement is used in the Pro Diver 0590? Thank you.
You can pop it open and see. Other than that the search function on the top of the site should help :)

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
Mystery Quartz... Sorry I couldn't find anything. The dial makes no mention os "swiss" so I would imagine that its a Chinesse of Japanesse movement.

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
The only reason I disagree is, if it were a Rhonda 515, they would have put "Swiss" on the dial. They never seem to miss an opportunity and the fact that it is lacking may be tell. Can I ask what info regarding the watch is inscribed on the back.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

·
Banned
1,216 Posts
patsbosoxfan said:
The only reason I disagree is, if it were a Rhonda 515, they would have put "Swiss" on the dial. They never seem to miss an opportunity and the fact that it is lacking may be tell. Can I ask what info regarding the watch is inscribed on the back.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk
Oh oops, I read the OP and thought it had to be a Rhonda cuz that's why he asked. Yeah it will be a mystery unless you open it and take a look

·
Registered
893 Posts
The Ronda 517 has a date and day. The Ronda 515 is only a date. IMHO I believe the Invicta 0590 has a Ronda 515.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts