WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all :cool1:

I am thinking of buying a used Milgauss GV that was purchased new January 2012. The seller is asking $7,200,- for it. Any of you know what would be a good price to pay for a used Milgauss GV?

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you. :) I actually just made the deal to buy the Milgauss today and hopefully I will receive it in about 10 days from now after a quick stop at my local Rolex watchmaker, just to make sure it is real and in good shape. I got it for $5,850 so I am really happy with the price. :w00t:

I will be posting some photos of it wean it arrives. :thumbup1:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Thank you. :) I actually just made the deal to buy the Milgauss today and hopefully I will receive it in about 10 days from now after a quick stop at my local Rolex watchmaker, just to make sure it is real and in good shape. I got it for $5,850 so I am really happy with the price. :w00t:

I will be posting some photos of it wean it arrives. :thumbup1:
That does sound like heck of a deal..

Is that Norway dollars or US?

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That does sound like heck of a deal..

Is that Norway dollars or US?
That is in USD. In Norway we use Norwegian Kroner also called NOK.

I payed 35,000 NOK for the Milgauss and that was about 5,850 at the time of writing. Today NOK 35,000 is about USD 6,100.

Here are some photos of my new Milgauss

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.