WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
48mm - 9015 - 600 meters - multi-layer cut through dials - massive amounts of lume. These are taking place of the Lumzilla. We have prototype cases done already. I will get some pics shortly. They wear really nice!

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Very unusual looking bezel unless my eyes are too tired to see this right. Is there any reason why its being made bigger than the mainstream 42-45mm size because I too am wondering whether I would want something this big though you do say it doesn't wear like a 48mm watch.

Is there any chance this will be offered is a slightly smaller case size, also what height/thickness will it be?

·
Premium Member
3,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Its about 13.5mm thick, lugs are very curved and wrap your wrist. Feels slightly smaller than the M tungsten on the wrist. This is to replace niche of the lumzilla series.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Some innovative and unique design elements...but they're not my cup of tea. Size is an issue, and personally, I do not like the stencil typeface :sad:

·
Premium Member
2,709 Posts
I like the look of versions #2 & #3 a bunch, but 48mm is out of my range..:sad:

1 - 20 of 127 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.