WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 400 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All 4 models will be available in 40mm and 44mm (XL) sizes. All new luminous technology on these! The dials are 3D. I am working on a drawing to demonstrate the technology but rest assured, its amazing! The cases are solid Cobalt Chromium material. The actual scratch resistance is similar to tungsten carbide but the strength of the material is much greater. Weight is slightly heavier than stainless steel and it has the appearance of platinum. Its a very bright metal. All will be 9015 automatic powered. All will have standard sapphire casebacks and will include a high quality leather and rubber strap. Pre-order will open for all new models later this month.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Gimmie gimmie!! :001_tt1:

·
Registered
155 Posts
#4 with its vintage lume look is IMO the best. Can't wait to see proper photos to see this new material.
I don't think #4 is vintage lume, just no red for the Lum-Tec or cobalt... maybe a gun metal dial vs black as well?

I'll be interested to see the picture that Chris is drawing up though.

Chris, are these also cut away (Sandwich) dials, or applied like the current Tungsten?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Me likey #4!!! Wow, this is good stuff........up until now I was saving $$$ on 2013 watch purchases.....not anymore!
Thanks for the teaser, Chris.

Steve

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
I don't think #4 is vintage lume
That maybe the case but its giving the effect of vintage lumes in my opinion and that's good enough.

Chris, are these also cut away (Sandwich) dials, or applied like the current Tungsten?
I think he already mention that it was to be sandwich dials.

·
Premium Member
2,261 Posts
#4 is my favorite. Seems like the same font style as the M-Autos, but a little beefier and therefore more palatable. A little more squared-off and less curlycue. Not doing backflips over it, but maybe it'll grown on me more. Generally liked the old font better... :001_unsure:

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Chris, I'm liking these, but I'd like them better if the 12 3 6 9 numerals were a tad smaller. Is that possible, while still maintaining good lume?

·
Premium Member
3,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I don't think #4 is vintage lume, just no red for the Lum-Tec or cobalt... maybe a gun metal dial vs black as well?

I'll be interested to see the picture that Chris is drawing up though.

They are cutaway dials ....on the top! But its what is on the bottom that is interesting! I can only explain it with a drawing i am working on.

1 - 20 of 400 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.