WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I pre-ordered my first real watch last week an M52. I have 3, what I would consider cheap Fossil watches, one from HS, one from College and one because I didn't know any better as an adult.(they all are still working though)
I went with the M52 Tungsten Carbide because of is shear toughness and ruggedness of the material. It also has an amazing liquid look that is unbeatable. I also like the simplicity of the face and that I don't have to wind the movement. This will be worn every day and even while on the motorcycle and I wanted something that could stand up to the abuse.
I think with everything that this watch is and does (or doesn't, for simplicity sake) it is a great buy for the money.

·
Premium Member
2,708 Posts
Massive congrats on your choice! I love the vintage looking lume with the brown strap on this one! :001_tt1:

M52 - Photo from Lum-Tec.com

Reactions: surfers

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello, we are happy let you know that your Pre-Ordered M52 is ready. We will begin shipping shortly.

Like today.
Pics will be forth coming, like as soon as I open the box.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.