WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Powerjet 45mm and 50mm -Choice of three colors! Both sizes are Powered by a Seagull TY2807 Automatic

Frank - NY
Android Brand Ambassador

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
I'm really happy to see this in 45 mm but I'm going to have to skip on this version. When it comes to skeleton movements I prefer the look of the Automatic Seagull TY2809 21 Jewels movement used in the Android Impetus and Divemaster. All the scroll work makes it a bit too busy for me, but that is only my preference. Thanks Frank and Good luck to you Wing. I hope your shows on the 13th are a big success.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's the great thing about Androids and collecting in general, everyone has the opportunity to accuire what best suits their own tastes in styles. Fortunetely for us Android fans, we have lots to choose from:) Beauty is in the eye of the beholder:)

Thanks for your note!

Frank - NY

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
That's the great thing about Androids and collecting in general, everyone has the opportunity to accuire what best suits their own tastes in styles. Fortunetely for us Android fans, we have lots to choose from:) Beauty is in the eye of the beholder:)

Thanks for your note!

Frank - NY
Totally agree. Thanks Frank.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.