WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
An advance order that was supposed to arrive on Jan 4th showed up today as a Christmas gift from the T.V. Show. As far as the watch is concerned, I wasn't immediately blown away like I wish for with new watches, but I will be keeping it. Unfortunately it has some very tight friction pins, and I managed to make a mess, (to include one pin that now looks like a candy cane). So it will be going to the jewelers on Wednesday. The fit and finish is very good, and it is huge. Another plus is it has SuperLuminova which is an upgrade for a company owned by Invicta. When it gets back from sizing I'll try to get some pics up.

·
Banned
5,421 Posts
It's no fun to be "underwhelmed" by a new arrival.

But,what the heck,it's still a new watch!!!:D

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
I usually send it back if I'm not blown away or excited by a watch. Funds are too low to not be thrilled with a watch. It's one reason I have so many Invictas.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I usually send it back if I'm not blown away or excited by a watch. Funds are too low to not be thrilled with a watch. It's one reason I have so many Invictas.
Thats probably a good standard to keep. If not immediately excited, send it back. I'm gonna let this one grow on me. I have always loved the Potger Earthquake, so I feel like I need this watch. I might just be disappointed right now because I could'nt size it. I found the problem, by the way, there are sleeves AND Monster style collars in the center links. Not going to mess with it.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@Automovt.............The PP130 3-hand. 50mm. The same size and model that Meijin posted pics of earlier this month, but not the chrono. I got the black. I can only hope that Eyal somehow re-introduces the Earthquake. That was an awesome watch. But I think since he used that design as the new prowler, it won't be re-invented :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts