1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I Have been looking on this site for 2 Hours to find the
Procedure to post pictures, When I find one, it says I can not view
this site because I am not a Patron member, what's that about?
Help

Traintime

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
The Patron program has been around for sometime now & posting photo's

on the forum isn't real hard to do once you experiment and see how its done or take alittle time looking around the forum for more than a few easy to understand tips & guided advice articles on how to do so. (Posting photo's to the forum has nothing to do with being a member of the patron program as far as I know). I hope that these following links and guides and the video help you to be able to post photo's, and also find out what the Patron program is all about...

Here's some easy straight forward helping guides and tips which have been posted in various places on this forum for some time, and there's also a well done video guide on how to post photo's here on WTF forums:

http://www.watchtalkforums.info/forums/faqs-guidelines-rules/22841.htm

http://www.watchtalkforums.info/forums/faqs-guidelines-rules/23.htm

The Patron program is a program which allows members to help donate a few bucks to help the forum with special expenses associated with what benifits the forum owner and administration bring to the forum and its membership, and gives contributing patrons some added privileges that regular non patron members dont have. I've taken this information right from the WTF home page and from other areas visable on the forum, which can be found at the top menue of any forum page you may be on at anytime:

THE WATCH TALK FORUMS PATRON PROGRAM

by
JBHII
Published on 01-01-2010 09:51 AM Number of Views: 342

WATCH TALK FORUMS PATRON PROGRAM

To enjoy the maximum benefits which WATCH TALK FORUMS has to offer, registered members will need to upgrade their membership to one of the three levels of Patron Membership - Stainless Steel ($10.00 per year), Gold ($20.00 per year), or Platinum ($50.00 per year).

WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE PATRON PROGRAM?

All Patron Members at every level enjoy the following benefits:

Sales Forum posting privileges - only Patron Program members and Forum Sponsors will permitted to post in the Sales Forum.

User Name Changes - only Patron Program members can request to change their screen names from the one they chose when the registered.

Additional benefits of Patron Program membership are based upon the level at which you join:

STAINLESS STEEL MEMBERS ($10.00 PER YEAR):

Signature: Stainless Steel Members are entitled to a two (2) line signature of your own creation which shows in each and every post.
Private Messages: Stainless Steel Members can use our Private Messaging System to send messages to other members, up to five (5) per day.
Avatar: Stainless Steel Members can have a 100x100 pixel avatar
Watch Box: Stainless Steel Members are allowed to have the following in their Watch Box:
-10 slots in the "Current Collection" Watch Box
-5 slots in the "Previously Owned" Watch Box
-5 slots in the "Wish List" Watch Box

GOLD MEMBERS ($20.00 PER YEAR):

Signature: Gold Members are entitled to a four (4) line signature of your own creation which shows in each and every post, and are permitted to link to any items they have for sale in the Sales Forum in their Signatures (this feature provides added visibility to your items for sale in the Sales Forum).
Private Messages: Gold Members can use our Private Messaging System to send messages to other members, up to twenty (20) per day.
Avatar: Gold Members can have a 125x125 pixel avatar.
Access to the Patron Members Forum - The Patron Members forum is open to Gold and Platinum members ONLY and has a "relaxed rules" atmosphere.
Watch Box: Gold Members are allowed to have the following in their Watch Box:
-20 slots in the "Current Collection" Watch Box
-20 slots in the "Previously Owned" Watch Box
-10 slots in the "Wish List" Watch Box

PLATINUM MEMBERS ($50.00 PER YEAR):

Signature: Platinum Members are entitled to a eight (8) line signature of your own creation which shows in each and every post, and are permitted to link to any items they have for sale in the Sales Forum in their Signatures (this feature provides added visibility to your items for sale in the Sales Forum).
Private Messages: Platinum Members can use our Private Messaging System to send messages to other members without limit.
Avatar: Platinum Members can have a 150x150 pixel avatar.
Access to the Patron Members Forum - The Patron Members forum is open to Gold and Platinum members and has a "relaxed rules" atmosphere.
Watch Box: Platinum Members are allowed to have the following in their Watch Box:
-99 slots in the "Current Collection" Watch Box
-99 slots in the "Previously Owned" Watch Box
-99 slots in the "Wish List" Watch Box

HOW DOES THE "MY WATCH BOX" FEATURE WORK WITH THE PATRON PROGRAM?

You can add watches to your Watch Box based on the available number of slots you have open in your Watch Box. All Registered Members have one slot available in their watch boxes. One of the many benefits of joining the WATCH TALK FORUMS Patron Program is having additional slots added to your Watch Box.

You can join the WTF Patron Program by clicking here.
http://www.watchtalkforums.info/forums/payments.php

Good luck & hope you have the opportunity to help the WTF forum help you, :thumbup1:
Jim

Hi,

I Have been looking on this site for 2 Hours to find the
Procedure to post pictures, When I find one, it says I can not view
this site because I am not a Patron member, what's that about?
Help

Traintime

·
Registered
225 Posts
how do I post multiple pictures?

I know how to post a single picture. but how do you guys post multiple photos? BTW, I use a Mac lap top, not pc Windows.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Hi Vintageguy, to post multiple photo's you just repeat the same steps

over & over, while naturally moving your blinking cursor down to the next margin just below the photo link you just posted of a single pic, and then again & again for how ever many pics you want to post in that thread...

Good luck,
Jim

I know how to post a single picture. but how do you guys post multiple photos?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts