WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

Post Your LUM-TEC Pictures Here:

292K views 922 replies 254 participants last post by  Thwizzit 
New straps (AIA for one non-LÜM-TEC)

I just received and fitted three new straps for my collection. They are custom deployments made by Cory at Southern Cross Leatherworks. I'm really happy with how they've changed my watches

New family pics

The arrival and fitment of a new custom leather deployant strap for my M7 encouraged me to take some "family" snaps:

And on the wrist:

Ebony and Ivory!

Cory at Southern Cross Leatherworks made me a new black leather with black thread deployant clasp for my M6. It has transformed the watch, and means it'll be having a lot more wrist time. Some pics here, with a similar deep tan one he made for my M7.

And I can see by the "14" you really are a day ahead of us down there. Must be nice, but how come your watch isn't upside down?

-- Fellow M25 owner in the US, coming to you from yesterday
:biggrin: Keep up, Charles! Because of WTF's heavy Northern Hemisphere bias, I thoughtfully turned the camera upside down before taking the pic :wink::001_tongue:

Yes, it's an ol' pilot/racedriver thing. My uncle flew Spitfires and always wore his watch that way

CT, its idiosyncrasies are the art of the Slava. That, and the fact it's as accurate as an hourglass. People today just seek perfection.....sigh! :D

Seriously...having owned some of them...the early M case is just so subtlety nice than the later ones...IMHO.

Reactions: cmann_97
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.