WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 20 of 203 Posts

·
Banned
5,433 Posts
If I had one I would but I don't so I can't.
But that woun't keep me from visiting frequently.
Keep the fridge full!!!:D

·
Banned
90 Posts
Duplicate of my photos from other thread here, but...

the more the merrier for this IWC Forum. Thanks for giving us this forum.

Bill

IWC RG Portuguese Automatic 5001

IWC SS Ingenieur 3227

IWC Laureus # 327 / 2500

IWC Saint Expurey #142 of 1178

Inbound, IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
!!WOW!! Great pics Guys:thumbup1::thumbup1:

Bill
The gold Portuguese is absolutely stunning:thumbup::thumbup:

Kind regards
Bob:D

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Hey Scott,

Many congrats on the new IWC. You may have had this a while now but I've been away for a bit.

@Bill. Wow oh Wow.:001_tt1: What a superb collection of IWCs.

I hope to add just one IWC to my collection one day. I really like the DeVinci Perpetual Calender. Either the old round version or the new tonneau version would do.:biggrin: There really so many great IWCs to choose from. The pilots watches, Portugese range, the Ingenieur range, the divers watches. All fantastic.

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
Hey Scott,

Many congrats on the new IWC. You may have had this a while now but I've been away for a bit.

@Bill. Wow oh Wow.:001_tt1: What a superb collection of IWCs.

I hope to add just one IWC to my collection one day. I really like the DeVinci Perpetual Calender. Either the old round version or the new tonneau version would do.:biggrin: There really so many great IWCs to choose from. The pilots watches, Portugese range, the Ingenieur range, the divers watches. All fantastic.

Thanks Rick! :001_cool:

I've had it just about a month now. Here's the link to the old WTF page where I introduced it if you wanna see more pictures of it (just don't leave any replies there). I love it - holding at about 2 seconds or so fast per week!

http://jholbrook.proboards33.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=Chat&thread=1194034352&page=1

I agree on the Da Vinci. I haven't seen the new one in person, but can't wait... :thumbup: I'd also love one of the perpetuals.... I'm very envious of Bill & his soon to arrive perpetual Portuguese.....

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Those IWC's are some beautiful watches. One day... :cool1:

·
Banned
90 Posts
New Arrival to add to the album

Just arrived last weekend. A great new additon to my small collection.

See my post on new arrival in time for my daughter's wedding for more details.

:) Bill

·
Banned
90 Posts
New addition to add to photo gallery

This is a 1950's cal 89 IWC. It is a small diameter watch at 35mm. The cal 89 is THE classic, workhorse movement developed by IWC.

Just picked this one up today.

Bill

·
Banned
90 Posts
IWC Der Doppel Chronograph 3711

This is a relatively rare Doppel Chronograph from 1993-1995. It was replaced by the 3713 in production for about 10 years. This one has three rarities: the T Swiss Made T dial, a fish crown, and a domed sapphire crystal.

Bill

Please excuse the poor photo. It is very difficult to photograph the domed crystal without reflection and the color is washed out. The dial is black.

·
Registered
16 Posts
IWC daVinci

First post - nice to see so many beautiful IWCs. Here's mine: a daVinci Perpetual Calendar. Great watch, but time for a new strap hence the slightly weird crop. Can anyone suggest a good supplier to match the OEM standard?

·
Banned
90 Posts
Try ABP Paris

First post - nice to see so many beautiful IWCs. Here's mine: a daVinci Perpetual Calendar. Great watch, but time for a new strap hence the slightly weird crop. Can anyone suggest a good supplier to match the OEM standard?

A not too cheap, but very high quality vendor is

ATELIER DU BRACELET PARISIEN
28, place du marché Saint-Honoré
75001 Paris
FRANCE

Phone : 33 1 42 86 13 70
Fax. : 33 1 40 20 43 46

They have an extensive website you can visit and order on line.

Bill

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thanks Bill, I'll check them out.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Portuguese Automatic

My latest acquisition, the Portuguese Automatic:

Very nice and comfortable watch :thumbup1:

Kind regards,

Cinq

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
Wow, we've got alot more IWC's around here than I thought!!!! :thumbup1:

Prospector, that DaVinci is absolutely stunning. Any more pictures?

1 - 20 of 203 Posts