WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not taken this one off my wrist since last Friday. Here are some more, not color corrected for white balance, showing the dial and back a little closer up. I am in love with the moon disk and the gold speckled stars behind the moon. The attention to detail and the finishing of this piece is stunning.

I normally don't have people stop me and say anything about my IWC's, but I have been stopped twice already wearing this one.

Bill

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
Wow Bill!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

She's an absolute stunner.... No wonder you're getting the comments. Amazing how such a complex, complicated watch can look clean & crisp as it does...

Keep on enjoying it!! :thumbup1: :thumbup1: :thumbup1:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I'm speechless:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Regards
Bob:drool:

·
Premium Member
24,995 Posts
Bill - that's a seriously cool watch. I've reviewed both versions of this watch in the past and really enjoyed the time spent with them. :thumbup:

·
Registered
129 Posts
congrats again bill....

that is a fantastic watch.

while the face is truly a classic design, i think i would wear it backwards from time to time just to gaze on that beautiful movement!

·
Registered
416 Posts
Thank you again for the nice pictures. You have a very beautiful IWC, congratulations. The dial is very readable for a perpetual, so IWC has done an especially good job on this. What a wonderful privilege to wear such a beautiful watch each day. :001_smile:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts