WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
9,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did read the FAQ, and probably missed this; but, is it possible to do polling (voting) like we did in the old forum?

Thanks!

·
Registered
20,790 Posts
Yea, but John locked you out TF.. You post too many polls... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
16,743 Posts
Start thread as normal. Fill in stuff. Scroll down. You'll see a box asking you if you want to add a post to post. Check yes. Post thread - then poll box will appear.

·
Registered
20,790 Posts
Seriously though, I had the same problem & was set straight. You do a poll just like a regular thread. Click "New Thread", type in your info then scroll down below your text towards the bottom & you'll see a check box for 'Yes, post a poll with this thread". Check that, select the number of poll questions you will have (10 max) & click Submit. After you hit submit, then you will be taken to a window to enter your poll questions. Enter the questions & hit submit again. Poll has been created now.

On a side topic, you can also allow multiple choice entries (select more than 1 answer) :thumbup1:

·
Banned
9,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea, but John locked you out TF.. You post too many polls... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Now THAT was funny. No wonder why I like this board!!!! :) :thumbup:

·
Banned
9,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
One feature I have not seen here is the ability to view who has voted in a poll. :001_unsure:
KW: That option is available for those that create the polls; however, fo me, I feel that, as in democracry, secrecy is best, and left at the discretion of the voters to discuss or not discuss their vote or the reason behind it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts