Votes: 64 83.1%
  • 60 minute track

Votes: 13 16.9%
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Personally i like the 15 minute look. The 60 minute gets really busy and changes the entire look of the watch but i would like to hear from you guys what you think. Please vote for one or the other.

15 minute bezel:

60 minute bezel:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Prefer 60 but Chris depending on number to be sold.... how hard would allowing 15/60 bezel choice to be an option? And I claim no knowledge of bezel costs ....

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
I like the 15, the 60 looks a bit busy.
Well, there you go! Once again we agree completely :wink: (although on any given day I prefer an internal bezel :thumbup1:)

·
Premium Member
3,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Prefer 60 but Chris depending on number to be sold.... how hard would allowing 15/60 bezel choice to be an option? And I claim no knowledge of bezel costs ....
The way we are doing these bezels with the sapphire it would be a huge added cost to make both options. We are going one way or the other to keep the retail point as reasonable as possible.

·
Premium Member
3,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I like 60. Any chance of seeing a lume rendering of the two options?
I have not done a rendering for the 60 minute lume. I have not had the time to do it. This is just a quick poll to see what people think either way. I was wondering if i am crazy since i keep seeing people ask for 60 minute track but when i look at it i just don't like it personally. It loses some character and clarity to me. Maybe its just the design of the minute track that does not look right to me in 60 minutes.

·
Registered
262 Posts
15 looks better to me.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Question: On the chapter ring, does the minute marker has lume? If so, then I agree, the 1st top 15min marker is ample for a "tool diver" spec.

·
Premium Member
3,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Question: On the chapter ring, does the minute marker has lume? If so, then I agree, the 1st top 15min marker is ample for a "tool diver" spec.
Only the hour points on the chapter ring will have lume. The minute marks are too thin to be worthwhile in the dark.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts