WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to take the opportunity to introduce Mr Rick as the new moderator of the also new Strap Forum here on Watch Talk Forums! I'm sure he will do a wonderful job!* :thumbup:

*if he doesn't, let us know, there are some new "punitive techniques" we are looking to try out in the Moderator lounge.:lol:

Reactions: timesofplenty

·
Banned
28,345 Posts
Weclome Rick. I know you & Tommy will do a great job here. :thumbup1:

*if he doesn't, let us know, there are some new "punitive techniques" we are looking to try out in the Moderator lounge.:lol:
:sneaky2::scared: Yes, we make you drink your favorite flavor of Slurpee very fast until you get debilitating brain freeze!

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Congrats Rick becoming a moderator on the watch strap forum, just what you needed more excuses to buy watch straps :T:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Rick, Thank you for adding to your workload and responsibility so that we may have more information and buying choices.

John H., Thank you for being open and following through on a great idea for this new sub forum. As always, well done, John.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Congrats

and good luck Rick!

·
Super Moderator
15,657 Posts
...:sneaky2::scared: Yes, we make you drink your favorite flavor of Slurpee very fast until you get debilitating brain freeze!
:scared: Yeeesh! And I thought scouring that burnt butter off the popcorn maker was tough!

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Mr. Rick's going to fit in perfectly as a Mod....

Congrats Rick, your a fine choice to be the next Mod and welcome aboard!

Cheers, :thumbup1:
Jim

1 - 11 of 11 Posts