WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks,

I am trying to get valuation for a Patek Philippe watch, a 25 jewels model I have had since the last 40 years. This was passed on to me by my father and I would like to see if my estimate for what this watch is worth is in the correct ball park. I am trying to sell this to the right buyer and so would like to find some help here from people interested in collecting antique Patek Philippe watches.

I am looking at a starting bid of around a $100,000 USD to begin with. Not sure if I am in the right ball park but since it's an antique I figured it would be worth atleast that much. Please let me know what model number this one is, I don't have any of the original paperwork that came with this watch back when it was purchased.
Watch Analog watch Light Clock Rectangle

· Administrator
8,024 Posts
Of course you are. My first concern is whether that watch is even a legitimate Patek...doesn't look like any Patek i've ever seen. Just based on that one photo i wouldn't attempt a guess. Good clear photos of the movement / dial / case back and inside of the case back would be needed.

· Banned
399 Posts
Folks,

I am trying to get valuation for a Patek Philippe watch, a 25 jewels model I have had since the last 40 years. This was passed on to me by my father and I would like to see if my estimate for what this watch is worth is in the correct ball park. I am trying to sell this to the right buyer and so would like to find some help here from people interested in collecting antique Patek Philippe watches.

I am looking at a starting bid of around a $100,000 USD to begin with. Not sure if I am in the right ball park but since it's an antique I figured it would be worth atleast that much. Please let me know what model number this one is, I don't have any of the original paperwork that came with this watch back when it was purchased.
View attachment 117538
Yes, that seems a reasonable price to start at

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.