WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi:

I recently purchased a watch and would like to know the maker and value if possible. I purchased the watch for $10, I'm hoping that it is worth more. It is Swiss made, brand: Monde, 17 jewels. Do you think it is authentic? I have attached picture of the actual watch and the movement. It was running when I purchased it but has since stopped working..:sad:

Thank you for all your help! :001_smile:

DSC08493.jpg DSC08494.jpg DSC08496.jpg DSC08503.jpg

·
Banned
28,405 Posts
What do you mean by "authentic"? Yes, it's definitely a watch. A very basic knock-off of a Cartier that probably isn't worth much unless by some miracle it's solid gold.

Which brings to mind this question: if that watch is only for Monde, what do you wear the other 6 des of the week?

ba - dum - tsh! :laugh::lol:

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
:wink: Didn't "The Mamas and the Papas" have a song about Monde Monde"?
What do you mean by "authentic"? Yes, it's definitely a watch. A very basic knock-off of a Cartier that probably isn't worth much unless by some miracle it's solid gold.

Which brings to mind this question: if that watch is only for Monde, what do you wear the other 6 des of the week?

ba - dum - tsh! :laugh::lol:

·
Banned
28,405 Posts
Forgot to say welcome! I hope you don't mind the jokes. We try to keep it light here.

By the way, for $10 you can't go wrong if you like it. :thumbup1:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts