WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It was amazing when I searched for this watch on this forum I could hardly find any info or pictures of them. So I've decided to make this thread since it is one of my most favorite watches I've ever owned. The men's 18946 Rolex Special Edition Day-Date Masterpiece weighs in at a little over 250 grams and measures 39mm in diameter. Seeing the watch and holding it are two different things, as it's hard to contemplate the weight of this watch when just looking at a picture. It features a 31 Jewel Caliber 3155 movement which keeps superb time during normal wear. The 18946 Masterpiece only comes with a factory diamond bezel having 40 round diamonds weighing 2 carats. They're a bit under $100k new, and they are absolutely a stunning piece! Rolex also makes an 18956 model with 42 baguette diamonds, but costs an extra $50k. I'll add more pictures when I can upload them.

·
Registered
499 Posts
It must be a beauty in person. I have to be honest with you though, I'd take another one of those 5960's perhaps in rose gold over that. Limited edition rolexes are always nice, but every pp is a LE. Thanks for sharing. Great collection

·
Registered
14 Posts
only one word

comes to mind for that one.

WOW!

actually awesome comes to mind as well, but that is an understatement. what a truly beautiful, truly stunning piece that most people will never even have the chance to hold or wear, maybe not even see, except in pics. you are very lucky, and congratulations! wear it well.

·
Registered
643 Posts
It was amazing when I searched for this watch on this forum I could hardly find any info or pictures of them. So I've decided to make this thread since it is one of my most favorite watches I've ever owned. The men's 18946 Rolex Special Edition Day-Date Masterpiece weighs in at a little over 250 grams and measures 39mm in diameter. Seeing the watch and holding it are two different things, as it's hard to contemplate the weight of this watch when just looking at a picture. It features a 31 Jewel Caliber 3155 movement which keeps superb time during normal wear. The 18946 Masterpiece only comes with a factory diamond bezel having 40 round diamonds weighing 2 carats. They're a bit under $100k new, and they are absolutely a stunning piece! Rolex also makes an 18956 model with 42 baguette diamonds, but costs an extra $50k. I'll add more pictures when I can upload them.

Absolutely Amazing :drool::drool::drool::drool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.