WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys
New to the forum and omega got a 42mm PO yesterday :biggrin:Model 22015100 one question are the movements noisey when gently shaken or wrist moved quickly? ... almost sounds like something loose inside casing.
The watch is awesome and keeping good time so just need to know
TIA Lee.

·
Registered
466 Posts
LSPC - welcome to the forums!

Congrats on your PO, too - lovely watches. :w00t:

As to the noisey bits, well, they are automatics, so its normal to be able to hear the rotor spinning sometimes. It can sound like a low pitched swooshing, and you may often feel the rotor's rotation as it spins as well. All normal traits of automatic watches.

I currently have over a donzen autos, they all make the same basic noises (none are really loud), and the latest addition to my flock is a Planet Ocean Big Size.

Enjoy the watch and happy new year!

·
Premium Member
2,658 Posts
Congratulations, LSPC and welcome to Watch Talk! That's a sweet watch you picked up, be sure to post some pics of it when you get the chance.:thumbup1:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome guy's,theres some awesome watches on here :001_tt1:
As for rotor noise just seems to rattle a bit, much louder than my datejust which is inaudible unless held to the ear,i can hear the PO from waist height :001_unsure: .Still its keeping excellent time +6 secs since thursday so can't see there can be much wrong !!, a colleague has also bought one over xmas so i'll compare with his when the holidays are over

some pics of my awesome new PO at a price i could'nt resist :w00t:

2011 12 30_1291_edited-2.jpg 2011 12 30_1304_edited-1.jpg 2011 12 30_1301_edited-2.jpg 2011 12 30_1302_edited-2.jpg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts