WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys
Might be a silly newbie question :confused1: but.....Is it possible to fit a 22mm PO Bracelet to a 42.5 mm watch by changing the end pieces or getting a watch maker to file the end pieces to fit ?has anyone done this ? Have been offered a 22mm bracelet at a fantastic price but it won't be fantastic if its not possible to get it to fit the 20mm lugs :001_unsure:

Many thanks Lee.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK see the joke :T but with no words or even a smiley... took it the wrong way (my bad) take it with the amount of views and no answers its a non starter then :001_smile:

·
Premium Member
2,658 Posts
OK see the joke :T but with no words or even a smiley... took it the wrong way (my bad) take it with the amount of views and no answers its a non starter then :001_smile:
Hi Lee,

Honestly, I don't know, but I am leaning towards a "no" answer to the OP. What is the bracelet reference number? There should be two numbers xxxx/xxx, the former being the bracelet, latter the end piece.

Why not buy the 22mm bracelet and flip it for a profit, then keep your eyes peeled for a 20mm version?:thumbup1:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Lee,

Honestly, I don't know, but I am leaning towards a "no" answer to the OP. What is the bracelet reference number? There should be two numbers xxxx/xxx, the former being the bracelet, latter the end piece.

Why not buy the 22mm bracelet and flip it for a profit, then keep your eyes peeled for a 20mm version?:thumbup1:
Thanks for the advice Tommy ,:thumbup1: think i may buy it and either sell on or trade if can locate the correct fitment seem to be pretty thin on the ground though :sad:am a man on a mission now :001_smile:

Regards Lee.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I'd say no. Even if you could get someone to notch 1mm off each end, it just wouldn't look right, plus you would make the bracelet almost worthless if you wanted to sell it on ?.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts