WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd love to see a site that showed the entire Lum Tec collection with side by side pics. I love the company and want to add to my collection but would love to see all that I have to choose from, especially since it seems if you look long enough for any model you'll find it somewhere.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! That's definitely a start. I wish they had a nice rundown (M1-M62, etc) somewhere. I know I'm going to buy a Lum tec and it's hard to decide which one because there are so many subtle differences between them all.

Maybe I'll try to create something...

·
Registered
128 Posts
Thanks! That's definitely a start. I wish they had a nice rundown (M1-M62, etc) somewhere. I know I'm going to buy a Lum tec and it's hard to decide which one because there are so many subtle differences between them all.

Maybe I'll try to create something...
I have to agree, I am shocked that something like that does not already exist. I figured the Lum-Tec museum would have pics of all of the old and new models, but it is definitely lacking.

If you do create something like this, be sure to share with the rest of us!

·
Registered
7,764 Posts
I know that Chris in the past has talked about doing something like this, but I guess it comes second to getting watches out the door.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know that Chris in the past has talked about doing something like this, but I guess it comes second to getting watches out the door.

Makes sense!

I have something in the works.... One page complete so far. I'll probably run it by Chris before I do anything else with it (once it's done) and hopefully make it available to everyone!

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
That sounds great! I'd love to see them all!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
I've raised this with Chris in the past. Ideally, it would be that photo gallery on the LT website where, if you clicked on one of the pics, would give you the watch specs

·
Registered
750 Posts
I've been on-and-off thinking about starting kind of a crowdsourced project in this LT subforum to create a database of all Lum-Tec models past and present.

I think I have a pretty good idea worked out, but I'm just not sure if there would be enough demand and participation to make this idea work.

·
Registered
623 Posts
That museum page is cool but pretty incomplete. I have a half dozen lumtecs and none are on there. I used to have a composite picture of four pages of watches I cut together in photoshop but went to an early grave with a dead Western Digital. It would be be awesome to see every watch in order from M1 to current on a page like that museum page. And then a separate page for lume shots.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have made some progress on the page but it's far from finished. I'm going to email Chris from Lum Tec just to make sure there are no legal issues with making a page like this, using the name, etc.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts