WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i remember a while back there was someone in the invicta forum had a sig that said :invicta...a pig in lipstick" and it got me thinking. they arent the only brand, the pigs in lipstick are invicta, stauer, stuhrling,fossil and all there brands, armitron, alpha, parnis and anything that says they are something they aren't or sticks a seagull or dixmont movement in and say, YOU NEVER NEED BATTERIES!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: i cant stand when someone buys an automatic and the only reason they did was because it never needs batteries :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing: sorry for the rant but i had to get it all out. i went to walmart and bought a fossil auto with a seagull st6 in it and i asked for 2 links to be taken out and they had 5 people standing around trying to figure out how to use this new fangled plastic spring bar remover!!! its so easy!! i actually offered to do it but the called the manager in to do it and he ended up braking a spring bar. and when the rocket science was over and all the walmart workers were sweating in anticipation, the lady looked down at the tag and goes "oooooooo, its an automatic, did you now you never need batteries?" :cursing: i said i had no clue.... that's when i decided that walmart wasn't a watch store :lol::001_tt2:

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
'Never needs batteries'? My, how the world had turned in the almost 55 years since the first electric watch was introduced!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts