WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!

I recently picked up a 45mm tungsten Virtuoso tourbillon (I LOVE IT!) and am considering buying the bracelet for it. A bracelet is a BIG plus for me. I do not like wearing strap watches in the summer, it's too hot & humid here in the south. Plus, a bracelet just wears better.

However, the only other tungsten watch I own (Lum-Tec M25) sees very little wear on the bracelet. Mainly due to the link design, 'bling' of the all polish and the fact it doesn't taper from it's 24mm lugs. So I'm concerned if I order the Android bracelet it may sit in the drawer.

So, anyone have some pictures or personal experience with the tungsten bracelets? Please help convince me I want to get the bracelet (or don't).

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
Scott, I'm glad to hear you're loving your new Android. The 45 mm Virtuoso is one of my favorites. Did you get the white dial or grey/black dial?

Sorry I can't comment on the Android tungsten bracelet because I don't own one but I do own a Croton tungsten watch. I understand what you mean about tungsten being too flashy. Hopefully Wing or someone who owns one will chime in.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
20,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the pics Wingnut. I hate to say it, but I'm not liking the Virtuoso on that bracelet. :crying: Done care for the non-taper with the squared end links on that watch. I'm thinking it's going to stay on the strap.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.