Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As requested by JBH at our little mini GTG today, my GMT Master II

This one isn't mine, but its a nice composition someone made after 9/11

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Hey!!!! I wanna be in on these mini GTG's (if I'm in town, that is!).
:p

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Excellent photos - love that macro shot of the dial.
To answer the question that was there before the edit... I don't think the flag pic has anything to do with the brand of the watch, but was more someone that loved Rolex's creating a patriotic picture with their Rolex.

·
Premium Member
6,205 Posts
Thanks for the reply. I removed the question after thinking about it long and hard, and I'm just not willing to go near the subject in this forum. I like it here, like the forum members, and enjoy being part of WTF. I don't want anyone getting defensive or upset, so I edited the post - I can live with being puzzled over the pic :001_unsure:
Actually, I just noticed the time & date on the rolex in the picture - it explained a lot more than when I first looked.
Cheers...

To answer the question that was there before the edit... I don't think the flag pic has anything to do with the brand of the watch, but was more someone that loved Rolex's creating a patriotic picture with their Rolex.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks for the reply. I removed the question after thinking about it long and hard, and I'm just not willing to go near the subject in this forum. I like it here, like the forum members, and enjoy being part of WTF. I don't want anyone getting defensive or upset, so I edited the post - I can live with being puzzled over the pic :001_unsure:
Actually, I just noticed the time & date on the rolex in the picture - it explained a lot more than when I first looked.
Cheers...
I can understand your aprehension with the whole thing.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts