WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is a shame these watches didnt get more attention than they did. They are one very substantial timepiece and they keep perfect time. I was fortunate to catch this one sale priced for under $139 and I got a Reserve that is all Swiss made. That was something that set these apart from some of the other Reserve models that were in the price range these were originally.The preferred colors are getting harder and harder to find (especially with SS bracelets). The bracelet is just a work of art and it is quite heavy. 1 inch wide at the clasp with polished center links. Pretty beefy. I have the sister watch to this one, model 6754 with the anodized blue bezel/white dial. I wasn't crazy about the color after I had it awhile. It sets in the watch case more than on my wrist. I like the Black dial and polished bezel, really sets this model off.This one will get all the wrist time it deserves.Enjoy the pics.

Invicta 6145 Reserve Ocean Reef Chrono Swiss Made

•Mvmt: ETA G10.211 Quartz Chronograph
• Case: 46mm
• Flame fusion crystal
• Reserve logo etched on the case side
•Screw down case back
• Screw down crown and pushers
• Tritnite® luminous hands and indexes Dial Color: black sunray
• Date display
• Bracelet: 1inch Solid stainless steel bracelet in combination brushed and shiny finish with dual push button deployment buckle
• Water Resistant: 660 Feet, 200 Meters

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.