WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fellow Dayton Ohio resident and all around good friend John Rigano and I decided to get together for lunch at tood old Chipotles to talk watches, cameras, and Rigano's particularly full and active dating calendar. :biggrin:

Here's the man himself sporting his Breitling Navitimer Worldtimer:

Yours truly striking a "stoic" pose and wearing my 1680.... :lol:

The "Mrs." drove over and joined us for lunch. Here she is displaying her TT DJ with pride. :thumbup1:

Too bad we didn't have more thought and planning or we would have had idriveanm5 join us. :blink: Next time for sure! :thumbup1:

As usual, a fun time was had by all! :thumbup:

·
Registered
20,790 Posts
Hey John...

I think you need to use that 'stoic' pose as your avatar.. Or maybe on the front of the WTF homepage! :thumbup1: :thumbup1:

Of course I still can't believe I wasn't invited.... :crying: :confused1:

·
Premium Member
24,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey John...

I think you need to use that 'stoic' pose as your avatar.. Or maybe on the front of the WTF homepage! :thumbup1: :thumbup1:

Of course I still can't believe I wasn't invited.... :crying: :confused1:

Next time we'll post an invite. :laugh:

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Here's the man himself sporting his Breitling Navitimer Worldtimer:

Worldtimer? Scott, I'm afraid to inform you that the Olympus is now a Worldtimer. Not sure if you still want it or not... It sure is obvious who are and who aren't the Breitling guys on this forum. Alas, I am forlorn. :sad: At least you didn't call it a Navimeter I suppose :crying: :001_tt2:

·
Registered
20,790 Posts
Worldtimer? Scott, I'm afraid to inform you that the Olympus is now a Worldtimer. Not sure if you still want it or not... It sure is obvious who are and who aren't the Breitling guys on this forum. Alas, I am forlorn. :sad: At least you didn't call it a Navimeter I suppose :crying: :001_tt2:
Yea, I saw that.. I tell you - these Breitling rookies... We'll have to educate him on the difference between the Navitimer models... I'm sure he's just going, 'hey, a Navitimer is a Navitimer.. ' :wink: :biggrin:

Maybe that's why he has a perplexed look - he was trying to determine the model!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
24,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Fine. How about I just call it the Breitling "overly complicated and difficult to read chronograph." At least that would narrow it down to about half the current line up. :001_tt2::lol:

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Fine. How about I just call it the Breitling "overly complicated and difficult to read chronograph." At least that would narrow it down to about half the current line up. :001_tt2::lol:
Breitling's are just for those with more sophisticated minds able to comprehend all of the extraneous lines and squiggles on the dial. :001_tt2:

·
Registered
20,790 Posts
Breitling's are just for those with more sophisticated minds able to comprehend all of the extraneous lines and squiggles on the dial. :001_tt2:
You tell him John! :thumbup: (OK, I'm gonna get the axe swung at me soon.... :scared: )

·
Registered
16,743 Posts

That explains why I sold mine.
I always wondered about it....

:001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2:

·
Banned
18,138 Posts
What no Omegas?

Actually JohnR

I have to agree with John, I've tried loving B
B
B
( Betta Brita Breitlings as I call them ;) ) before but each time I look at them, with all those numbers and lines everywhere, they are as dazzlingly distracting as the shade of luminous yellow that dominate every
display here in the UK :001_rolleyes:

Sorry pal - I do promise you I have tried.....

Hey John

Where are the food pictures? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Thanks for sharing the occasion. :001_smile:

Be well now

ZIN

·
Registered
748 Posts
Looking good guys (and gals!)

But, you said "mini watch get together" but as far as I can tell, all those watches are full size?:confused1:

That's false advertising!:001_tongue:

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Looking good guys (and gals!)

But, you said "mini watch get together" but as far as I can tell, all those watches are full size?:confused1:

That's false advertising!:001_tongue:
Well, Karen's is pretty small. It'd be a miniwatch on my wrist. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts