WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
2,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I have seen some very nice pistols here lately, lets see those Invicta watches photos that include some sort of weapon. Remember that is some professions the pen is a very deadly weapon.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
"God crated man, Samual Colt made us equal!"

Although this is not a Colt to go with my caption, it is a 45 ACP to go with my Invicta!

@ Triton, Larry, is that an older model S&W? It sure appears to be by the firing pin being on the hammer.

·
Banned
2,511 Posts
Although this is not a Colt to go with my caption, it is a 45 ACP to go with my Invicta!

@ Triton, Larry, is that an older model S&W? It sure appears to be by the firing pin being on the hammer.

You're correct Charlie,I've had the 38 for about 15 years.

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
It's just like me, to bring a knife to a gun fight.
That's not a knife. This is a knife.:eek:

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya.:mad:
You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Attachments

·
Banned
5,824 Posts
horochron, that is a very nice watch but for a minute there I thought the Lalo was starting to do Nicolet homages.:D

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
I have been told that was not scripted by ad libbed by the actors.

That's true. Harrison Ford had diarrhea that day and had no patience for doing the scene as scripted, so he ad libbed that bit and it must be one of the most memorable scenes in movie history.

It's little things like that that prove the talent of an actor.

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
horochron, that is a very nice watch but for a minute there I thought the Lalo was starting to do Nicolet homages.:D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

We wouldn't put it past him, now would we?

Let me try again to see it I can get this assignment right.

·
Registered
270 Posts
This is my oldest Invicta (a Rotomatic) and oldest (only) hand gun.
The Smith & Wesson Model 2 Army is a 32 cal. It was manufactured in January, 1863, according to S&W company records verified by their historian.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts