WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
2,511 Posts
The COSC Speedway blew me away,I bought it pre loved for $800.00 and I was really impressed with the quality.I've been hooked on Invicta ever since:001_wub:

·
Banned
2,874 Posts
It's this one:

I knew nothing about the brand. One day, my neighbor was wearing just one like it. We were repairing an elderly neighbor's storm door. I saw it, and the smooth sweep of the seconds hand, and I decided right then and there I had to have it (not his, mind you, but my own:D) and so I raised up my right hand, ready to strike him with the hammer ... oh, sorry, wrong story ... so I went to that place on the Web and got it. That's when the precipitous fall into WISdom happened!

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
The first Invicta's that caught my eye were The Original S1 Concept and the Original
COSC Speedway but at the time out of my Invicta price range.The first Invicta I bought
was Minute Repeater

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
The 3294 was my first. :001_wub: That led me to this forum and more watches. :drool:

·
Registered
1,804 Posts

not love but wanted a watch that looked decent that I could wear in and out of water and not worry about losing $$$ on it.

first 2 invictas I really liked.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I was looking for a "beater" for everyday use to spare my Tudor sub. ... but now I like this one so much I am looking for another beater ... lol ... go figure he ? ...

·
Registered
314 Posts
My addiction started with this Dragon Lupah. After wearing it for 1 week, I came to the realization that I would buy more. I personally own 3, my wife 2. Though I really enjoy the ones I have, I don't lust for anything new in their product line now. But the Dragon was my first, and is definitely one of my favorites in my small collection now.

·
Registered
865 Posts
The Legend. I stumbled across Invicta while shopping Amazon for a watch band for my old watch. Became curious about Invicta, did some research, found the watch forums, and got myself hooked. I always though mechanical watches were cool, but too impractical. How things have changed.:D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts