WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently several of us purchased the 48mm Philip Admirale with the V7750. They were expected @ our homes by the 19th and then we received a letter from Mitch stating there was going to be a delay. A lot of people cancelled their orders and I thought long and hard but was convinced by another member not to.

Well Philip stepped up, got the watches to the vendor and has picked up the tab for expeditied shipping for all buyers. Bravo and Kudos to a vendor that knows how to keep a client happy.

I will not go into the Renato story about bad watch hands on a newer model belonging to a member( not me). I will not mention that the watch came back with painted hands rather than replaced ones. And the word China allegedlly was used as a location for repairs. That was jumped upon by a vendor as " the polishing cloth" was made in china. :rolleyes: In the end, the vendor made good on the repairs and I suspect a certain TV host may have played a large part in that.:thumbup1:

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
koi real glad you got the Admirale.Best of luck with it.When you get a chance post some side by side of the 48mm and 44mm.You already know I love the two 44mm I have.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
koi real glad you got the Admirale.Best of luck with it.When you get a chance post some side by side of the 48mm and 44mm.You already know I love the two 44mm I have.

It will not arrive until the 19th but I am waiting. Will post photos after I get it. Also wating on my Subaqua and my titanium Admiral.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Kudos to Philip. I too have 2 of the 48MM Admirales on order. Although disappointed about the delay, I never really considered cancellation because I believe it is a really great product at an awesome price. :thumbup1:

·
Banned
9,135 Posts
Koi:

I am impressed the company stepped up to the plate and did the right thing. Everyone makes mistakes; but, it is what the company does to rectify these mistakes that makes them reputable or not. In this case, this company did the right thing. They had an issue, then rectified it by paying to expedite shipping to meet their original committment. Other companies should learn from this.

·
Banned
9,135 Posts
Wristwatch73:

I noticed your 1st post, so let me be the first to welcome you to WTF!!!!

No doubt you will find this board quite interesting, as we have multiple forums, each with its own bunch of characters.

Have you seen our FAQ yet? http://watchtalkforums.info/forums/f...splay.php?f=12

Take about 30 seconds to read, and explains the forum.

If you are intersted in posting pictures, and we love to post here, check out Mr. Houston's Quick and Easy way to post. Guaranteed Success!!

POSTING PICS

Posting pictures is very easy. Here's what you do -

1. Register with a picture host like photobucket.com
This is a free service for up to 1,000 images.

2. Once registered, use the choose or browse function on your photobucket homepage to locate the image you wish to post, from your hard drive

PLEASE REMEMBER to set the maximum size of the image
800 x 600 is best
Anything else would make viewing and accessing the page for users difficult.

3. Click SELECT and then UPLOAD

4. Once uploaded, simply copy the fourth option under each image on your photobucket homepage and paste it into the body of your text here. This fourth link is the Image Tag.

If you have any questions at all, you have a few options too:

Just post a thread and ask! We answer a wide range here and everyone is willing to help anyone out. For stuff not covered by watches, you can post in the Community Forum.

You can also send an Administrator/Moderator a PM (Private Message) to do that, just click on the person's name, and then select private message.

So, put your seat back in an upright position, tray back in place, and strap yourself in and enjoy WTF!!!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Thanks for the info Koi as I am waiting patiently, ( alright I lied ) for my 48mm Admirale as well. I toyed with the idea of cancellation but chose not to as at the price you helped me to get it at you really can't beat it and I have heard nothing but good about the brand so far. I am relieved that they did what should have been done in the first place. I can take the occaisional bad product from time to time as this happens, but when the company doesn't deliver on its promises I am not likely to trust them again!

·
Registered
16,752 Posts
Philip seems to have their stuff together, particularly the WD who understands CS. I'm delighted for you koi. Thanks for the update.
Always good to know who the good guys are.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts