WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently put an orange NATO on my Orange Monster and instantly felt that this was the perfect combination for this watch. I previously wore it on a Watchadoo and loved that too, but the orange NATO is just "right" in my mind...

(borrowed from a much better photographer than me)...

What are the other perfect combinations in your mind?

Dan

·
Banned
28,405 Posts
The OM has quite a few excellent combos. It's just an easy watch to match up and photograph. Even though I'm not a big bracelet fan, the Watchadoo was perfect with it:

Tiffany's had a great combo:

Rose gold looks great on brown croc:

This watch just can't go on any other strap:

Another simple yet perfect combo:

This linen strap wouldn't seem to be a good fit, but it goes well with the florentine bezel pattern:

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
For me it has to be my Tissot with the red Meyhoffer strap.

This was the first time I strayed from the normal predictable black/brown strap colours, adding a little red to my watch collection was just what was required and gave me the kick I needed to explore a little more. Just proves that you can take a 40 year old watch and make it very modern by just taking a little risk and popping a jazzy colour on it.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Looking for suggestions.. Would like opinions on a new strap for my Lum-Tec below.

I have been on Panatime and Crown & buckle.. Was looking for something in Brown with Black stitching.

But would be open to any other suggestions.

Thanks in advance for your opinions.

Another shot...

GQSTEW From N.Y.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Stew, we just received a new model that is brown with black stitching and black edges. It would look sharp on your Lum-Tec. Give us a few days and it'll be on our web site.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Stew, we just received a new model that is brown with black stitching and black edges. It would look sharp on your Lum-Tec. Give us a few days and it'll be on our web site.
Look forward to seeing it!

Thanks..

GQSTEW From N.Y.

·
Registered
15,314 Posts
Looking for suggestions.. Would like opinions on a new strap for my Lum-Tec below.

I have been on Panatime and Crown & buckle.. Was looking for something in Brown with Black stitching.

But would be open to any other suggestions.

Thanks in advance for your opinions.

Another shot...

GQSTEW From N.Y.
I think this light brown with a bit of orange shade (and black stitching) could match your LT well:
The strap has actually a bit more orange shade than this picture shows.
(I got it from Micah - Vintage Straps - Vintager watch Straps by Micah: custom handmade Panerai straps)

·
Premium Member
24,995 Posts
This Crown & Buckle Silas is a favorite for me right now with my M27:

Another C&B (Camden) for my M51:

They're pretty basic, but I'm really enjoying them.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts