1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello...
Hope that you are having a nice day....
just I have a question.... :confused1:

how many years could the Genuine PP Crocodile Strap could serve before I need to replace it?
for everyday use since I only have one PP watch, 5196P and I don't want to remove it from my wrist :001_tt1:

Have a nice day...
Mahran Banajah

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hard to say...depends on the environment you wear it in also. Higher humidity would give you less time.

With a daily wearer, I would guess between 2-4 years. It would surprise me if you got more than 5 years out of it, wearing daily.

·
Banned
778 Posts
Hello...
Hope that you are having a nice day....
just I have a question.... :confused1:

how many years could the Genuine PP Crocodile Strap could serve before I need to replace it?
for everyday use since I only have one PP watch, 5196P and I don't want to remove it from my wrist :001_tt1:

Have a nice day...
Mahran Banajah
I wore my 5135G for about 90% of the time (when I only had two watches) for the best part of two years. After that the strap didn't need to be replaced but it was getting a little bit too worn for my liking so I had it replaced.

(PS - I kept the original strap for the obvious reasons).

·
Registered
15,297 Posts
Very true and good point paverman
My 5135r is now 6 years old and 5110j and 5960 are 5 year old,
All 3 are on deployants . They are all worn regularly in rotation with other swathes.
5135 shows some wear (not even 1/2 life)
5110 and 5960 still look like barely worn !
(I do use Learheriqe on my finger tips on all straps about every 6 months though)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.