Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Another poor fake.
Hi thank you for answer!
Please can you explain me why?l was thinking same but l didn’t know to find issue of course l don’t have experience with patek but is really mean to me if you can give me couple more info about details.

·
Administrator
6,314 Posts
None of the features i see in this watch are consistent with the type of watch sold by Patek. Patek is a top quality watch maker. Patek uses top quality materials finished to a very high standard. Everything on their watches lines up, everything fits, everything they do is among the best in the watch making business. This watch doesn't do that.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
None of the features i see in this watch are consistent with the type of watch sold by Patek. Patek is a top quality watch maker. Patek uses top quality materials finished to a very high standard. Everything on their watches lines up, everything fits, everything they do is among the best in the watch making business. This watch doesn't do that
Thank you for answering l really appreciate

·
Registered
25 Posts
I had one like that once. It has two movements, including a quartz one for the rear dial. Not sure how to get a battery in.

Amusing that anyone could think it might be real!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.