WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I’d just like peoples opinion if possible as I’ve had this was for some years and today have been offered good money to sell, but the simple question I have is what is the consensus on where the price of this model is going as I don’t need to sell and if this will continue to rise I’m happy to just hold on to it? Thank you in advance for replies

· Administrator
8,055 Posts
Pateks with good legitimate provenance and service / maintenance history hold their value quite well and sometimes increase their value. Beyond that statement and as for investment advice, someone will need a crystal ball that works perfectly....

· Super Moderator
17,361 Posts
FWIW, It's a really great watch, but there's nothing magical about it and no outlandish complications. It's of very modern design so the sobriquet of "classic" doesn't apply, and it's stainless steel and not yellow gold, white gold, or platinum. And unless Kim Jong-un drops a nuclear ICBM on Geneva, the Nautilus is going to be around for a good long time!
And just on the off-chance you develop a case of "Seller's remorse", you can always get another one.
I'd say contact the buyer fast, and take his money!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.