WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
9,123 Posts
Egomaniac? Possibly. Genius? Yes. He turned around the Giants and got them a SB ring. He turned around the Pats and got them to the SB. He changed the Jets and Cowboys for the better. The Cowboys learned from it, the Jets did not. He is a very good Coach, and will be remembered for rebuilding teams that no one wanted to or were not able to.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I think that's exactly what the Falcons need. Bill Parcells has an excellent track record. He can be a little tough, but hey, nothing comes easy.

Budman

·
Banned
9,123 Posts
As a Pats fan, I would be nervous if Parcells joined Miami. No doubt he would turn that team around in a short amount of time. When history looks back on him, they will view him as someone who came into turbulent times and turned teams around.

·
Banned
9,123 Posts
You never liked the Cowboys, Jets, Giants, or Pats? The Cowboys & Jets, I can understand, Giants either way; but, why not the Pats? :001_smile:

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
You never liked the Cowboys, Jets, Giants, or Pats? The Cowboys & Jets, I can understand, Giants either way; but, why not the Pats? :001_smile:
Let me better explain as I can see where I did not fully do so. I am not a fan of the Pats, that does not mean I do not like them and depending on who they are playing I may pull for them. The Jets, I am not as likely to pull for but I do not just out and out dislike them.

Hail to the Redskins!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
Nuff said there on why I do not like the Cowboys and Giants.:001_tt2:

Going a little further I connect with the NFC rather than the AFC and even though the game is just for bragging rights, I pull for the NFC in the pro bowl. With that said, if the Cowboys or the Giants were in the Super Bowl and playing the Pats or the Jets, I would be a Pat or Jet fan BIG TIME on that day!.:001_tt2:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts