WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I've had my PAM 359 for a few months now and just realized today that I have a couple tiny but noticable scratches on the polished steel case. Any ideas on how I can buff these out or should I just live with it since I wear the watch almost everyday.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
694 Posts
Hi,

I've had my PAM 359 for a few months now and just realized today that I have a couple tiny but noticable scratches on the polished steel case. Any ideas on how I can buff these out or should I just live with it since I wear the watch almost everyday.

Thanks!
I would leave it be its unavoidable unless you make the watch a safe queen. If you really want it out try cape cod but be careful when you use it, you might make it worse if you over do it because that thing is strong, or just take it to your ad and have them buff it hopefully they won't charge you for it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would leave it be its unavoidable unless you make the watch a safe queen. If you really want it out try cape cod but be careful when you use it, you might make it worse if you over do it because that thing is strong, or just take it to your ad and have them buff it hopefully they won't charge you for it.
Thanks, I think I'll take it back to the AD when I get a chance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts