WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I had posted that I had just collected Objet D'art but I bit on two watches on a certain tv show. I got the blue prowler chrono and the automatic pro diver, two-tone blue dial. Does anyone own a prowler? Would love to see pics. Still waiting on my watches in the mail. Is it just me or does it take forever?

·
Banned
2,511 Posts
No pics yet, but I've got the blue one and it's awesome.The carbon fiber is beautiful and the blue IP is stunning.I would recommend this watch,I'm pleased with the overall quality.
Sizing it is tricky though,the center links have barrels,but if you have the proper tools,the pins can be tapped out pretty easily,just be careful not to loose the barrels.When fitting the links together,the barrels fit snug in the center link,then the pin can be tapped back in.Good luck and enjoy your new Invictas.

·
Banned
5,433 Posts
Are you happy with the quality of this watch? Would you recommend it?

This is my second one and it seems OK.
The first had some problems and had to be exchanged.
Luckily for me I got it at a local AD and the exchange was a breeze.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Ah ! When you are a poor starving actor you follow the motto:

"It's not what you have but what you do with what you have"

lol

Actually that prowler is my first Invicta. I already had bought a watch from another company when late one evening I saw a certain Mr. Skelton selling the bah jesis out of this GORGEOUS blue and gold watch. Needless to say Mr. Pays de Val Yew is my best friend and allows me my continued watch habit.

·
Banned
5,824 Posts
Ah ! When you are a poor starving actor you follow the motto:

"It's not what you have but what you do with what you have"

lol

Actually that prowler is my first Invicta. I already had bought a watch from another company when late one evening I saw a certain Mr. Skelton selling the bah jesis out of this GORGEOUS blue and gold watch. Needless to say Mr. Pays de Val Yew is my best friend and allows me my continued watch habit.
Don't you own two Invicta Reserve Speedways?

·
Registered
646 Posts
The carbon fiber is beautiful and the blue IP is stunning.
Brain cramp, what does IP stand for again? :blink: My wife asked the other night (yes, I have her watching the shows now) and as soon as she did I forgot what it was. Naturally I could have told here if she hadn't asked. Please be gentle...:biggrin:

·
Registered
981 Posts
Brain cramp, what does IP stand for again? :blink: My wife asked the other night (yes, I have her watching the shows now) and as soon as she did I forgot what it was. Naturally I could have told here if she hadn't asked. Please be gentle...:biggrin:
Ionic Plating:thumbup1:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts