WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
18,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys

With regret I have to announce that our amigo GJ has decided to step down from the admin team. GJ and his missus as many of you know have recently rejoiced in the birth of their second child and the pressing needs of a young family mean that he has to devote precious quality time to the children as they grow up.

GJ joined us on the admin team in the spring of last year when we were all working to keep WTF together. His knowledgeable input, enthusiasm, love of watches, walks and music has enriched us all. GJ will still be with us, though in a more back seat role so we can still share in the fun of WTF with him.

I'm sure you'll all wish to join John, the rest of the admin team and me in extending our thanks and best wishes to our amigo.

Peace and Joy Brother

Houston

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
GJ, your contribution here in this Forum as part of the admin is greatly appreciated. Please continue to share your knowledge in between time of raising your 2 jr WIS. :D

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Gerrard my friend, thank you for a job well done.:thumbup: You are one of the real gentlemen in this hobby, and one that I've benefited so much from. You knowledge and willingness to help serves as a bench mark to us all.

Family always comes first and these are the precious years. Enjoy every second, it goes by so quickly.

·
Registered
16,743 Posts
Okay, GJ, send me all those Omegas with the wonderful mesh bands.
I'll take good care of 'em in your absence.
Sorry to see you go.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts