WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
18,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys

With regret I have to announce that our amigo GJ has decided to step down from the admin team. GJ and his missus as many of you know have recently rejoiced in the birth of their second child and the pressing needs of a young family mean that he has to devote precious quality time to the children as they grow up.

GJ joined us on the admin team in the spring of last year when we were all working to keep WTF together. His knowledgeable input, enthusiasm, love of watches, walks and music has enriched us all. GJ will still be with us, though in a more back seat role so we can still share in the fun of WTF with him.

I'm sure you'll all wish to join John, Terry, the rest of the admin team and me in extending our thanks and best wishes to our amigo.

Peace and Joy Brother

Houston

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Young families really are a handful and I'm sure many of us can relate to GJ's predicament. At least he's not leaving the forum entirely.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Happy but sad...

Gerard is one of life's gentlemen and his collection and photos thereof are second to none. Family comes first though and not a single second of that should be missed. Still be seeing you around though Gerard, which is great...

:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
24,978 Posts
G.J. is a great friend and has been a real asset to WTF in more ways than just his service in the Omega Forum. Thanks G.J.! :thumbup:

Any time you wish to join back in the Admin Team fun, just let us know! :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Don't spend all that pension in one place Gerard..

I'll still look forward to those walks..

:cool1:

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
Hey Gerard ...a privilege to had you as a moderator, hope I can still see the best B&W pics I have the oportunity to review anywhere, (at least once in a while :) )....all the best....Eddie

·
Registered
522 Posts
Gerard. You will be missed, you are always a pleasurable and pleasant human being. Family is number one by far! John Wilson

·
Registered
815 Posts
Sad news to hear GJ, but on a flipside totally joyous for you and your family!:thumbup1:

Will there be another "watch reward" coming up for you again?:wink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts